I’m Beth Donalds –The Business Doctor
Do you call the doctor at the first sign of pain or the sniffles? Or do you wait until you’re miserable before you make an appointment?
When it comes to the health of your business, are you the type who addresses issues when they first become apparent, or do you wait to hit crisis mode before picking up the phone?
Either way, I’ll be ready and waiting when you call.
My passion is partnering with entrepreneurs and small business owners to help them achieve optimal business health, growth, and profitability.
Warning signs that you may need a business doctor.
I’ve been in the business doctor business for longer than I care to mention, and trust me: I’ve seen and heard it all. Business owners have plenty of reasons for why things aren’t going according to plan – everything from “I ran out of money” to “I just want to focus on the sexy stuff.”
When you boil it down, there are basically five root causes of most small business problems:
1. Getting caught up in day-to-day tasks and sacrificing future planning;
2. Failing to establish a strong financial management system;
3. The absence of a reliable support system, a.k.a. doing it all yourself;
4. Underestimating the importance of doing market research;
5. Charging less than the market will bear.
There are countless ways you can benefit from working with a skilled coach or consultant. But first, you have to accept that you can’t do everything yourself.
Better systems. Greater focus. Results you can measure.
As your business “family doctor”, I focus on helping you develop strategies that will address and resolve your specific business issues – the aches and pains that keeping you up at night.
My “prescription” starts with a diagnosis: clarifying your business objectives, quantifying your financial goals, and identifying your barriers to growth.
Then it’s all about getting you out of pain. Together we’ll develop systems to create more organization in your business, which leads to greater productivity and the forward momentum to get past those barriers and move steadily towards your goals.
We’ll formulate action plans to help you get on track, stay on track, and produce tangible results.
Providing solutions for your success – from strategy through implementation – is just what the doctor ordered.
Choosing the right doctor for what ails you.
Not all business coaches are created equal. Just as there are specialists in personal health care, there are coaches to meet every business need.
I’m the right coach for you if you are:
• Running a business with fewer than 10 employees;
• Struggling to find time to effectively manage your finances;
• Lacking skilled staff or professionals to whom you can delegate responsibilities;
• Can’t identify which customers, products or services are most and least profitable;
• Unable to make business decisions based on solid numbers.
Ready to feel better about the future of your business? Give me a call.