There are multiple answers to this question, depending on things like the stage of your business evolution and the specific issues you are grappling with. But the short answer is that if you are looking to optimize the health and profitability of your business, a good coach can help you achieve your goals.
How do you know if you need a business coach? Here are some tell-tale signs:
- Your business has 10 employees or less;
- You lack skilled professionals to whom you can delegate key responsibilities;
- You constantly struggle to effectively manage your finances;
- You have difficulty identifying which customers, products or services are most and least profitable;
- You cannot make business decisions based on solid numbers.
Of course, business coaches are not one-size-fits-all
With more than 30 years of finance and operations experience under my belt, my passion is teaching entrepreneurs and small business owners to work better, faster and smarter. I understand what makes small business owners tick. I know the rules of the game – and when and how to pivot to stay ahead of the competition.
I do this by:
- Examining your goals
- Evaluating your processes
- Challenging your assumptions
- Pushing you a little harder
- Holding you accountable
- Helping you stay motivated
Whether you need to fix a specific problem or develop systems to achieve steady, sustainable growth, my true value as your coach lies in looking at your business objectively, asking the tough questions and setting strategies for success.